Big B thanks fans, says feels most humble by the prayersOctober 14th, 2008 - 10:22 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Oct 14 (ANI): Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has thanked all his fans across the nation for their blessings and prayers.
The actor, who was admitted to the Mumbais Lilavati hospital after he complained of abdominal pain on Saturday, stated that he felt most humble by the prayers and good wishes of his fans and well-wishers.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Lilavati Hospital has stated that Amitabh is showing definite improvement and is responding well to the medication administered to him.
The medical team attending Bachchan is pleased with his progress over the past four days.
Bachchan is definitely improving and doctors are happy with his recovery. Any other news is rumour, said Lilavati Hospital spokesperson Mohan Rajan in a press statement.
Bachchan is also able to converse with his family members, all of whom are with him constantly, he added.
Though the doctors are still not giving out the discharge date, it has been reported that the actor should be discharged in about two to three days. (ANI)
- Amitabh shows 'definite' improvement, say doctors - Oct 14, 2008
- Big B gets better, comes out to greet fans (With Image) - Mar 12, 2012
- Amitabh to be discharged from hospital soon - Feb 20, 2012
- I am repairing well: Amitabh - Mar 04, 2012
- Big B comes out to greet well-wishers (With Image) - Feb 27, 2012
- Big B shows satisfactory progress, feels less pain - Feb 21, 2012
- I am better, says Amitabh - Feb 15, 2012
- Amitabh likely to undergo another surgery? - Feb 17, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain - Feb 14, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital (Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Big B prepares for abdominal surgery - Feb 09, 2012
- No more surgery, Big B fine - Feb 18, 2012
- Big B battles sleepless nights in hospital - Feb 18, 2012
- Fresh medical issues have come up: Big B - Feb 16, 2012
- Will be home in few days, full recovery to take months: Big B (Lead) - Feb 21, 2012