”Big B” admitted to hospital on 66th birthdayOctober 11th, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Oct 11 (ANI): Actor Amitabh Bachchan, who is celebrating his 66th birthday, was taken to the Nanavati Hospital this afternoon.
He was rushed to Nanavati Hospital after he complained of stomach pain. Later, he was referred to Lilavati Hospital.
According to Nanavati Hospital sources, Amitabh left the hospital at around 12:40 p.m. after an X-ray of his stomach and chest were taken.
A large number of fans and media persons gathered outside ”Jalsa” and Nanavati Hospital.
Amitabh’’s daughter Shweta, son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya accompanied him to the hospital. Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh also visited him.
The actor is not be celebrating his birthday owing to his mother Teji Bachchan’’s demise in December 2007.
In November 2005, Amitabh was operated on at Leelavati Hospital after he developed intestinal problems. (ANI)
- Amitabh to be discharged from hospital soon - Feb 20, 2012
- Fresh medical issues have come up, says Amitabh (Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- Break in at Big B's house - Jul 22, 2012
- Break in at Bachchan home (Lead) - Jul 22, 2012
- Hospital stay could be long: Amitabh tweets as fresh complications arise (Second Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- Jaya, Shweta take care of Big B - Feb 15, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan rushed to second hospital on birthday (Lead) - Oct 11, 2008
- Amar Singh visits Bachchan family to wish them - Nov 16, 2011
- Bollywood ladies bless Ash at grand baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Beti B quiet and cooperative, says 'Paa' Abhishek - Nov 22, 2011
- On birthday, Amitabh Bachchan hospitalised, under observation (Second Lead) - Oct 11, 2008
- Big B wishes Ash on her birthday - Nov 01, 2010
- No breaking news of Ash's baby, skeleton coverage on TV - Nov 16, 2011
- Amitabh Bachchan's tests are normal, will go home soon, says doctor - Oct 12, 2008
- Shabana gets cake designed as slum on b'day - Sep 19, 2010