Big Apple buskers belting out Oasis debut album tracks after cancelled gigSeptember 13th, 2008 - 2:43 pm ICT by ANI
London , Sep 13 (ANI): Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher and other band members of Oasis are using buskers to debut some of their new tracks on the streets of New York after they were forced to cancel a concert.
The gig was earlier called off when Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher was pushed
by a fan leaving him with bruised lips and a suspected broken rib.
The bands cancelled performance which was to be held at New York city s terminal 5 will take place at locations including Grand Central Station using buskers and will be fimed, reports BBC.
The New York event will see the band playing four new songs from Dig Out Your Soul played around the city, including Bag It Up and The Turning.
Meanwhile, the band will also be embarking upon with their UK tour in the near future. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- 'Beady Eye' to perform at Daltrey's Cancer Benefit Gig - Feb 08, 2011
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Noel Gallagher quits Oasis after fallout with brother - Aug 31, 2009
- Noel Gallagher quits Oasis - Aug 29, 2009
- Liam Gallagher sues Noel Gallagher - Aug 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher vows to be back on stage within two months - Nov 15, 2009
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Oasis dismiss split rumours - Aug 26, 2009
- Noel Gallagher calls modern pop stars rubbish - Jan 09, 2012
- Liam Gallagher 'drops lawsuit' against his brother Noel - Aug 24, 2011
- Lionel Messi forms Oasis tribute band - Jul 31, 2010
- Noel Gallagher upset by daughter - Mar 12, 2012
Tags: apple, band members, bbc, broken rib, debut album, gig, grand central station, liam gallagher, lips, london, new songs, new york city, noel gallagher, oasis guitarist, streets of new york, terminal 5