Bhutan Prime Minister’s visit to IndiaOctober 30th, 2010 - 7:45 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct.30 (ANI): Bhutanese Prime Minister Lyonchhen Jigmi Y. Thinley arrived in New Delhi on Saturday on a five-day visit to India.
On Monday, he will meet with External Affairs Minister S.M.Krishna at the ITC Maurya. Power Minister Sushil Shinde will call on him at noon.
The Bhutan premier will meet with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the same day at 5 p.m.
He is scheduled to call on President Pratibha Devisingh Patil on Tuesday, and would return to Bhutan on Wednesday. (ANI)
- Bhutan PM to undertake five-day visit of India - Oct 30, 2010
- Bhutan PM meets S M Krishna in New Delhi - Nov 01, 2010
- After king, Bhutan PM comes to India Saturday - Oct 29, 2010
- India to contribute Rs.15 crores for education development in Bhutan - Feb 07, 2011
- Bhutan PM to visit India for four days - Jun 29, 2009
- Bhutan Prime Minister to arrive in India today - Jun 30, 2009
- Bhutanese PM meets Manmohan Singh and other leaders in Delhi - Jul 01, 2009
- Poland Prime Minister Donald Tusk to visit India on Monday - Sep 05, 2010
- Bhutan PM moots talks with India, Bangladesh on energy - Jan 14, 2011
- Bhutan King meets President Pratibha Patil in New Delhi - Oct 22, 2010
- Mathai in Thimphu, India highlights special ties - Aug 18, 2011
- As Bhutan PM starts Nepal visit, refugees seek return home - Apr 14, 2011
- Bhutan hedges on refugee return, seeks fresh verification - Apr 16, 2011
- India offers $2 mn to Bhutan flood victims - Jul 02, 2009
- Bhutanese PM first to visit India during Manmohan's second term - Jun 29, 2009
Tags: bhutan, bhutanese, external affairs minister, India, itc, krishna, manmohan, manmohan singh, maurya, New Delhi, oct 30, power minister, pratibha devisingh patil, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, shinde, sushil