Bhutan PM to undertake five-day visit of IndiaOctober 30th, 2010 - 12:00 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct. 30 (ANI): Bhutan Prime Minister Lyonchhen Jigmi Y Thinley will undertake a five-day visit of India from Saturday.
Prime Minister Thinley is expected in the Indian capital in a short while from now.
On Monday, he will meet with External Affairs Minister S.M.Krishna at the ITC Maurya. Power Minister Sushil Shinde will call on him at noon.
The Bhutan premier will meet with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the same day at 5 p.m.
He will then call on President Pratibha Devisingh Patil at 6 p.m. on Tuesday.
He will emplane for Parao at 11:45 a.m. on Wednesday. (ANI)
- Bhutan Prime Minister's visit to India - Oct 30, 2010
- Bhutan PM meets S M Krishna in New Delhi - Nov 01, 2010
- After king, Bhutan PM comes to India Saturday - Oct 29, 2010
- Bhutan PM to visit India for four days - Jun 29, 2009
- India to contribute Rs.15 crores for education development in Bhutan - Feb 07, 2011
- Poland Prime Minister Donald Tusk to visit India on Monday - Sep 05, 2010
- Bhutan Prime Minister to arrive in India today - Jun 30, 2009
- As Bhutan PM starts Nepal visit, refugees seek return home - Apr 14, 2011
- Agenda of Putin's New Delhi visit - Mar 11, 2010
- Bhutan PM moots talks with India, Bangladesh on energy - Jan 14, 2011
- Karzai to visit India from Monday - Apr 24, 2010
- Bhutanese PM meets Manmohan Singh and other leaders in Delhi - Jul 01, 2009
- Bhutan hedges on refugee return, seeks fresh verification - Apr 16, 2011
- Will not allow any anti-India groups: Bhutan PM - Jan 22, 2012
- Burmese general visits Gaya, to arrive in Delhi Monday - Jul 25, 2010
Tags: bhutan, external affairs minister, India, itc, krishna, manmohan, manmohan singh, maurya, New Delhi, oct 30, parao, power minister, pratibha devisingh patil, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, shinde, sushil