Beyonce was traumatised watching her sister give birthNovember 26th, 2008 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): Popstar Beyonce has revealed that watching her younger sister Solange give birth traumatized her.
While on the Ellen DeGenres show, the Ego hitmaker let the cat out of the bag about the fact that she was uncomfortable being with her sister in the delivery room.
“It kind of traumatized me, I told my sister that. I said, ”Please don”t have me in the room,” and she said, ”You have to - I”m your sister! Stop being so silly, US weekly quoted Beyonce, as saying.
“Well, I was right, I”m traumatized, she added.
Beyonce revealed that her husband Jay-z will make a great dad and she will definitely have a couple of kids with him.
“He’’s a great guy. He’’s a cool guy,” Beyonce said about Jay-Z.
“He’’s patient, she added. (ANI)
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Jay-Z signs Will Smith's daughter, Willow, to record label? - Sep 09, 2010
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mom Tina Knowles - Oct 21, 2010
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce was virgin until marriage - Jan 22, 2011
- Beyonce gifts sister 25 shoes on birthday - Jun 27, 2011
- Pregnant Beyonce graces the MTV Video Music awards - Aug 29, 2011
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Beyonce is in no hurry to start family with Jay-Z - Apr 25, 2009
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010