Beyonce Knowles to play at Glastonbury next year?November 13th, 2008 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 13 (ANI): American R&B singer Beyonce Knowles says that she would not mind playing at the Glastonbury next year if given a chance.
She is said to be eager to follow in the footsteps of her husband Jay-Z, who made headlines at the show this summer.
I thought it was brilliant. Jay had all the controversy - but he came out and he did good, the Sun quoted her as telling Sky News.
I was there to experience the energy, it was like something I have never experienced before.
It would be really amazing. I would love to do it, she added. (ANI)
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Beyonce hates smell of hubby - Sep 29, 2011
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 03, 2012