Beyonce Knowles denies leaking Justin Timberlakes new track onlineNovember 13th, 2008 - 3:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): American R&B singer-songwriter Beyonce Knowles has denied leaking Justin Timberlakes brand new track online.
The track is said to have been written for her by Timberlake.
Now, Timberlakes representatives are puzzled as to how the recording of him performing the new track, Magic, found its way onto the Internet.
Though it has been alleged that the song was written for Knowles, her manager father Mathew Knowles has denied knowing anything about the controversy.
(The track) was never presented to me personally. We have a good relationship with Justin, Contactmusic quoted him as telling Us Weekly magazine. (ANI)
- Tulisa sues ex over sex tape - Mar 26, 2012
- Kelly Clarkson tracks leaked on the Internet - Aug 23, 2011
- Beyonce to open dance school - Aug 22, 2011
- ‘Take You Down’ Is Not Justin Timberlake's Product! - Jan 04, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Justin Timberlake returns to music - Aug 09, 2012
- Beyonce Knowles Is All Set To Release Her New Single In Few Weeks - Sep 24, 2010
- Beyonce's 'Party' track leaks online - Jun 08, 2011
- Just-in: Bieber to emulate Timberlake's career - Jan 22, 2011
- Magazine apologises to Beyonce over interview - Mar 20, 2010
- Rita Ora finds Beyonce amazing - Jun 18, 2012
- Beyonce shocked over surrogacy rumours - May 01, 2012
- Knowles to direct documentary on own life - Aug 03, 2012
- Timberlake's never heard before song leaked online - Jan 03, 2011
- Music concert in London to raise money for Japan victims - Mar 27, 2011