Being fit boosts womens chances of having orgasmsJuly 23rd, 2008 - 12:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 23 (ANI): Fit ladies dont just have a healthy lifestyle, but as it turns out, they have a greater number of orgasms, claims a new study.
According to the study, women who do special regular pelvic floor exercises increase their chances of climaxing.
In the study, about 82 per cent of women shown how to do the programmes reported a vastly improved sex life within four weeks.
And 92 per cent admitted wanting to be shown the routines, according to a poll of 2,000 women in the run up to National Orgasm Day on July 31.
These exercises will improve and rekindle millions of relationships, The Sun quoted a spokesman for www.orgasmsurvey.com, as saying. (ANI)
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- Two-third of women face sexual problems and orgasm is biggest of them all - Jul 28, 2010
- Leading an unhealthy lifestyle 'makes workers less productive' - Sep 28, 2010
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- Menopausal women could 'work out' hot flashes - Jun 29, 2012
- Men think they perform better than they really do in the bedroom - Oct 05, 2010
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises improve urinary incontinence in older women - Oct 02, 2009
- Family involvement in exercise therapy benefits stroke patients - Mar 05, 2011
- Men 'more vulnerable to cancer than women due to poor lifestyles' - Nov 16, 2010
- Women in their 40s and 50s enjoy sex the most - Jul 29, 2010
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day - Feb 19, 2011
- Proteins protect bones during weight loss dieting - Dec 01, 2011
- Variety in meals holds key to a long and healthy life - Oct 18, 2010
- Eating less food may lengthen your life - Jul 03, 2012