Becks scotches conversion to Scientology rumoursOctober 28th, 2008 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, October 28 (ANI): David Beckham has smashed rumours that his pal Tom Cruise was making attempts to convert him and his wife Victoria to Scientology.
Fashions favourite couple have been good friends with Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes since they shifted to the U.S. in 2007, and spend much of their time together watching films or playing with the kids.
However, the 33-year-old ace soccer player, raised as a Christian, insists that any claims that Cruise had been trying to push them towards Scientology are baseless.
“I respect any person’’s religion but he’’s never pushed anything on to us. Friends don”t do that,” Contactmusic quoted Beckham as telling Britain’’s GQ magazine. (ANI)
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Beckham praises Cruise - Aug 05, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for him - Sep 04, 2012
- Becks, Cruise celebrate Thanksgiving eve together - Nov 28, 2008
- Becks, Posh find new best pals in Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher - Sep 15, 2009
- Tom Cruise's lawyer threatens to sue National Enquirer - Jul 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise encouraging Becks to become an actor - Jul 23, 2010
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Beckham's road trip with Ramsay - Aug 04, 2012
- David Beckham seeks advice from Tom Cruise - May 27, 2010
- Katie Holmes wants a tattoo - Dec 30, 2009