Becks is Poshs sartorial muse!September 17th, 2008 - 4:56 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, September 17 (ANI): Victoria Beckham has revealed that the inspiration behind her first-ever men’’s line was hubby David Beckham.
The singer-turned-fashion designer realised her fashion dream by launching her label, ”dVb by Victoria Beckham.
“Who better than David to be my muse!” the US weekly quoted the singer as writing on her website.
“In just under two years dVb has grown from a passionate idea into collections which are stocked in top stores around the world something I only used to dream of.”
“I am looking forward to the brand developing.”
“I have so many ideas; patience is something I”m trying to learn but haven”t got to grips with as yet!” she added. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham plans to open stores in China - Jun 15, 2012
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Posh to relaunch denim line - Nov 28, 2009
- My new line is labour of love: Victoria - Sep 14, 2011
- David is my soul mate: Victoria Beckham - Jul 06, 2011
- Victoria steps down as Armani model - Aug 10, 2009
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Victoria on weight-loss regime - Sep 22, 2011
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- Victoria loves Russell Brand's dress sense - Feb 09, 2012
- I'm not one of those to flaunt being pregnant: Victoria - Jul 04, 2011
- Minogue wants Aniston to don her label - Dec 30, 2010
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011