Becks claims his Armani campaign bulge is realAugust 11th, 2008 - 7:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 11 (ANI): Football ace David Beckham claims that his much-publicised bulge in the Emporio Armani campaign is all real.
He insists that the ad featuring his generously-proportioned bulge on billboards across the world is not a camera trick.
In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the former England captain said that he was caught at a wrong camera angle.
It’’s all real. They just caught me at a good angle, Metro.co.uk quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- High-heeled Posh masters ladder climbing in new Armani ad - Aug 05, 2009
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
- Soon,new Beckham perfumes and underwears - May 21, 2011
- Beckhams make love in lift for perfume ad - Sep 10, 2010
- After Megan Fox’s Body, Rafael Nadal’s Underwear! - Jan 22, 2011
- Rihanna is the new face of Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- David Beckham to design long johns - Sep 23, 2011
- Becks ready to bare all for Armani-type ads - Jul 17, 2010
- Latest Armani Underwear Ad With Megan Fox Is A Big Hit On Net - Jun 21, 2010
- Megan Fox Looks Sultry In Armani Underwear Advertisment - Jun 21, 2010
- Plot to smear Beckham in a bid to wreck England World Cup hopes - May 25, 2010
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani Underwear ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Ronaldo replaces Beckham as Armani's underwear model - Oct 10, 2009
- Becks slams rumours of steamy Armani ad with Jolie - Jul 14, 2009
- Ronaldo steps into Becks' 'briefs' as Armani model - Jan 15, 2010