Beckhams to turn into comic book superheroes?October 24th, 2008 - 3:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 24 (ANI): After being immortalised into Lego dolls, Victoria and David Beckham might turn into superhero cartoon characters.
Comic book magnate Stan Lee wants to turn the Beckhams into crime fighting cartoon characters.
Lee believes that the attractive couple’’s good looks make them ideal candidate for an undercover superheroes comic strip.
“There are so many ways to do it, Contactmusic quoted Lee as saying.
“We could make them a crime fighting team where the soccer is just a facade. Or we could make them spies or we could make it a comedy where one of them wants to be an adventurer?
“He’’s a very attractive, personable guy and she’’s a very attractive, interesting looking girl. I haven”t met the Beckhams yet but I think we could do a great show,” he added. (ANI)
- Stan Lee ties with Yoshiki - Oct 17, 2010
- Stan Lee Receives Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star - Jan 05, 2011
- Spider-Man creator to make new superhero for India! - Dec 23, 2011
- Indian artists join in creating Elvis Presley comic (With Images) - May 05, 2012
- Stan Lee joins MTV to create new comic book series - Oct 10, 2010
- Stan Lee Teams Up With MTV - Oct 10, 2010
- Spider-man creator Stan Lee turns 87 today - Dec 28, 2009
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'The Governator' - Apr 01, 2011
- Stan Lee's Pow Entertainment and MTV to go digital with new comic Book series 'The Seekers' - Oct 10, 2010
- Legendary Stan Lee, Creator Of Landmark Comedic Books, Attains A Star In The Hollywood's Walk Of Fame - Jan 05, 2011
- Hope to revive popularity of comics: Director Abhishek Sharma (Interview) - Feb 21, 2012
- 'Terminator' Arnie to return as cartoon superhero 'Governator' - Apr 01, 2011
- 'The Avengers'-Ups the bar for superhero franchisee (IANS Movie Preview) - Apr 28, 2012
- Stan Lee wants to turn Beckhams into superheroes - Oct 31, 2008
- "The Cape": A Review - Jan 10, 2011