Batman sequel may never be madeSeptember 7th, 2008 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 7 (ANI): While the Batman movie The Dark Knight was a box office hit, a much expected sequel to it may never be made.
The reason for the movie not having a sequel is because director, Christopher Nolan, does not think he can do it without late Aussie actor Heath Ledger.
When Ledger passed away, it had looked like American actor Aaron Eckhart would be the new villain, but he has revealed that Nolan has been having second thoughts about it.
Chris hasnt said hes going to make a third film. I think he wants to make other movies, News of the World quoted Eckhart as saying. (ANI)
- Aaron Eckhart's Harvey Dent role won't be in next 'Batman' film - Dec 04, 2010
- Eckhart wants Two-Face for next 'Batman' sequel - Sep 18, 2009
- No Heath Ledger In Dark Knight Rises - Dec 05, 2010
- Batman 3 movie title revealed - Oct 28, 2010
- Robin Williams Possibly Playing The Villain In Batman 3 - Jul 03, 2010
- Aaron Eckhart's 'Dark Knight' dreams - Sep 19, 2009
- No replacement for Heath Ledger's Joker role in Batman - Jun 07, 2010
- No replacement of Ledger in 'The Dark Knight' sequel - Jun 08, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight' sequel to hit screens in 2012 - May 02, 2010
- Anne Hathaway From Tiara To Catsuit In 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Keaton Praises Nolan - Jul 19, 2010
- Unseen footage of Heath Ledger to be used in next Batman movie? - Dec 02, 2010
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- Sequel of 'The Dark Night' to Hit Screens in 2012 - May 03, 2010