Bal Thackeray discharged from Mumbais Lilawati HospitalMarch 8th, 2009 - 5:32 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Mar 8 (ANI): Ailing Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray was discharged from the Lilavati Hospital here on Sunday. He was undergoing treatment for weakness and fever.
Party sources said Thackeray was discharged at around noon, and went directly to his residence in suburban Bandra
The 82-year-old Sena Chief was admitted to the Lilavati hospital in Bandra on February 26 after he complained of fever and weakness.
The Sena chief has been meeting visitors since February 28. They include Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar, Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal and his nephew Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray.
Raj Thackeray visited his uncle twice in hospital. (ANI)
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Raj speaks up for estranged uncle Bal Thackeray - Jun 01, 2011
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Maharashtra politicians condemn Pawar attack - Nov 24, 2011
- Hospitalised Thackeray likely to be discharged on Friday - Mar 04, 2009
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- High voltage Maharashtra municipal poll campaign ends - Feb 14, 2012
- Thackeray hits back at Ajit Pawar for letting off 'gas' - Jun 01, 2011
- Bal Thackeray roars at massive election rally - Feb 12, 2012
- Tie up with MNS only after Shiv Seva's nod: BJP - Mar 04, 2011
- Ajit Pawar will be Maharashtra deputy chief minister - Nov 10, 2010
- MNS offers unconditional support to Shiv Sena-BJP-RPI in Thane - Mar 06, 2012
- Shiv Sena indestructible, says Bal Thackeray - Feb 14, 2012
- Congress, NCP ally to dislodge saffron combine from BMC - Jan 11, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray to leave hospital Monday - Jul 22, 2012
Tags: bal thackeray, bhujbal, deputy chief minister, fever, lilavati hospital, lilawati hospital, nationalist congress party, nephew, party sources, raj thackeray, sharad pawar, shiv sena chief, undergoing treatment