Baby Spice to spice up X FactorSeptember 26th, 2008 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Emma Bunton will be spicing up The X Factor as Dannii Minogues judging sidekick, according to reports.
The 32-year-old ex-Spice Girl will help Kylie Minogues little sister choose her three acts for the live final stages of her over-25s section.
The duo flew to St Tropez with the six best singers after the shows boot camp stages, which will be screened this weekend on ITV.
Dannii is delighted that Emma, with her chart experience, will help her pick the finalists, the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
Each of the ITV1 hits four judges is allowed to pick a trusty aide to help them weed out weaker contestants during singing boot camps at the stars homes. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue still has sex appeal - Nov 09, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Kylie Minogue to sing with sister? - Feb 23, 2012
- Kylie Minogue finds Lady Gaga's fashion choices 'outlandish' - Jul 21, 2010
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Kylie Minogue Too Expensive For X Factor Producers - Aug 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue in battle of books - Oct 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue tells Dannii 'to end feud with Sharon Osbourne' - Oct 04, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants to judge 'X-Factor' - Jun 20, 2010
- Simon Cowell 'wants Dannii Minogue back on X Factor' - Apr 07, 2010
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Minogue shows off biker chic in new promo - Apr 23, 2012
- Dannii Minogue, Emma Bunton accused of snubbing X Factor singers - Oct 06, 2008
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012