Avril Lavigne wants to run scandal free celeb magazineApril 3rd, 2008 - 6:17 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 03 (ANI): Canadian pop punk singer Avril Lavigne has revealed that she would like to try running a celebrity magazine, but only if it is scandal-free.
Lavigne had admitted to the desire after her sold-out show at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City.
“I would make it completely positive,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
“There’s so much negativity right now. I’d pick up the big stories, but they’d have to be positive,” she added.
Meanwhile, the singer is all set to launch her own clothing line tilted Abbey Dawn.
The range, named after the nickname her dad calls her, includes the singer’s signature style with hoodies, jeans and tees in bright colours and skull and zebra patterns. (ANI)
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Now Avril Lavigne launches clothing line for 'young girls' - Jul 09, 2009
- Washington, Mar 7 (ANI): Canadian singer Avril Lavigne is all set to launch her own clothing line ti - Mar 07, 2008
- Avril Lavigne's new designs inspired by 'Alice in Wonderland' - Mar 03, 2010
- Tampa Bay Rays unhappy with Avril Lavigne - May 30, 2011
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne says that divorce hasn't inspired her new album - Apr 04, 2011
- Avril Lavigne to launch children's clothing line - Jul 10, 2009
- Lavigne wants to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 29, 2012
- Lavigne cooks to forget career pressures - Apr 16, 2012
- Avril Lavigne obsessed with cooking - Oct 04, 2010
- Don Johnson wins $15 million in three casinos - May 25, 2011
- No time for workout: Lavigne - Oct 26, 2011
- Avril Lavigne has narrow escape while surfing - Jun 02, 2010