Avril Lavigne to perform in ChinaAugust 25th, 2008 - 7:10 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): Canadian pop singer Avril Lavigne will be touring China for her The Best Damn Tour concerts.
The 23-year-old singer will play at Guangzhou at first, followed by other mainland cities like Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing.
The singer’’s 90-minute concert is expected to include such hits as Girlfriend, Innocence, and Forgotten.
According to the China Daily, the singer will probably celebrate her 24th birthday on September 27 in Guangzhou.
Lavigne had rocked Shanghai last July. (ANI)
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Tampa Bay Rays unhappy with Avril Lavigne - May 30, 2011
- Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner involved in bar fight - Nov 07, 2011
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Lavigne cooks to forget career pressures - Apr 16, 2012
- Fans impress Lavigne with her tattoo on their bodies - Jul 03, 2011
- Avril Lavigne splits from boyfriend? - Jan 18, 2012
- Avril Lavigne obsessed with cooking - Oct 04, 2010
- Brody Jenner Shows Off New Avril Tattoo On Left Arm - Jul 09, 2010
- Brody Jenner's Tattoo Says "Avril"! - Jul 09, 2010
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Avril Lavigne gets safety pin tattoo on neck during girls' night out - Mar 15, 2011
- Lavigne wants to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 29, 2012
- Man jailed for killing mother for concert tickets - Jan 24, 2012
- Canadian PM heads to China - Feb 07, 2012