AVANTA launches its first serviced office centre in IndiaSeptember 4th, 2008 - 7:08 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Sept 4 (ANI/Business Wire India): Avanta, professional leading provider of Serviced Office space throughout the UK - London, Thames Valley, Birmingham Manchester and Edinburgh today launched its first facility in Statesman House, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
The building is ideally located in New Delhi’’s prime business district, half-an-hour from the domestic and international airports and just a short distance from the railway station. The main shopping area of Connaught Place is on the doorstep, along with a variety of popular restaurants and bars.
Avanta India has acquired four floors (21,000 square feet) of office space and will offer meeting and training rooms, a secure reception area and wi-fi enabled communal areas. The air-conditioned facility offers prime serviced office space for organizations looking for high quality, competitively priced business space in the heart of the capital city. The serviced offices range from two people, furnished executive suites to entire floors that are configured to meet each customer’’s needs.
As with all Avanta Serviced Office centres, this facility features cutting edge communications technology, including VoIP telephone systems, scaleable internet access and dedicated client server rooms.
Customers will be able to take advantage of the company’’s virtual office service - Avanta Virtual PA. Designed to offer businesses a complete package of office support but without the actual office space, Virtual PA can deliver a full range of business centre facilities to home workers, business start-ups, professionals on the move, or larger organizations seeking a market presence in India.
Avanta also offers a meeting and training room facility. For companies who wish to hire space for a day to carry out a brainstorming session, conducting interviews or for seminars and training sessions, Avanta offers meeting rooms for flexible durations complete with audio and video conferencing. Also part of the package is catering, while specialist meeting co-ordinators are available to take care of the room layout as well as the day’’s smallest detail.
Having established a strong reputation in London and key regions throughout the UK as providers of flexible, high quality, non-branded serviced office space, we are delighted to bring the Avanta brand to India. We are sure that Avanta serviced offices will rapidly set a benchmark in this category of business in India, commented Sean Morgan, Managing Director, Avanta India & Middle East.
To celebrate the opening of the new centre, Avanta hosted a reception for their business partners and clients along with international & Indian commercial property consultants, who were given a guided tour of the new office space and facilities that Avanta India has acquired. Following this, Avanta held a launch party that included a performance by Ash Chandler, one of India’’s most popular stand-up comedians & performer and other entertainment.
Avanta India’’s first centre, Statesman House in New Delhi, and two Mumbai centers that are still under development, have attracted many enquiries, underlining the fact that the Avanta model is compelling in any professional market where quality and value for money matter. Expansion of the network to other regions of India is expected in the near future.
Avanta’’s mission is to provide organizations of all sizes and types with what they really want: well-equipped, non-branded and high quality office accommodation in prime locations; flexible services and contracts; transparent pricing and exceptional value for money. (ANI)
- Yepme to turn fully-online men's fashion house - Aug 10, 2011
- World chess champ Anand launches Ramco OnDemand ERP 2.0 in Delhi - Sep 09, 2010
- EMC launches global command center, critical incident response center in India - Sep 16, 2010
- EMC Corp unveils second global command centre in India - Sep 16, 2010
- Taj unveils its biggest hotel in Bangalore - Sep 08, 2011
- Tata Teleservices integrates all services under Tata DOCOMO - Oct 19, 2011
- Education provider raises $7.5 million venture fund - Feb 16, 2012
- Patna emerging luxe centre in eastern India - Sep 12, 2011
- Kerala gets first product testing and certification centre - Aug 20, 2012
- US firm Ciber unveils global delivery centre in Bangalore - Oct 13, 2011
- Microsoft launches Office 365 in India - Jun 30, 2011
- Cognizant, Ernst & Young to set up Kerala units - May 07, 2011
- India seals biggest military deal with US for 10 C-17 airlifters (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Disney India to distribute UTV titles through home entertainment - Jul 28, 2010
- Canon to open 300 outlets across India's small towns - Nov 22, 2011
Tags: business start ups, connaught place new delhi, cutting edge communications, edge communications technology, international airports, london thames, prime business district, serviced office space, virtual office service, virtual pa