Automobile buffs visit International auto show in HyderabadJuly 25th, 2010 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
By JyothiHyderabad, July 25 (ANI): Hundreds of enthusiasts of automobiles made their presence here to get a sneak peek at sleek and classy cars during the second edition of the Hyderabad International Auto Show 2010.
The ‘curtains-up’ to this four-day event was witnessed on July 22 at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre.
Apart from two and four wheelers, a wide range of accessories related to cars and motorcycles have also been displayed at this Auto Expo.
“This is one platform where almost every product that is available in the Indian automobile industry is displayed here. So, this is one place where a customer can come and compare and choose and decide as to what is the best choice for him and there are some special schemes going on…there is lot excitement,” said Radhika Agarwal, organiser of Hyderabad International Auto Show 2010.
Besides 100 models of cars and bikes, the event will also showcase a range of new launches, some vintage cars and vintage bikes, high performance vehicles, SUVs and super bikes.
“It is the car passion that will take him to…otherwise I don’t think people will spend so much money in buying a costly cars,” said Navneet Agarwal, a visitor .
This auto show will bring together car and accessory manufacturers, consumer services as well as various financing agencies, all under a single roof.
The Hyderabad International Auto Show 2010 concludes today. (ANI)
- Second international auto show kicks off in Bangalore - Jan 07, 2011
- Hyundai to showcase multi-purpose vehicle HND-7 at Auto Expo - Dec 29, 2011
- Leading firms in first auto show in south - May 13, 2010
- Royal carriers from Ayodhya to Baroda to charm Auto Expo - Jan 04, 2010
- International auto expo opens in Sharjah - Oct 15, 2010
- Nissan unveils multi-purpose vehicle Evalia - Jan 05, 2012
- Royal Enfield thumps in with new Thunderbird - Jan 05, 2012
- Fifty new vehicle launches at Auto Expo 2012 - Dec 21, 2011
- Will shift Auto Expo elsewhere if told, say oganisers (Lead) - Jan 07, 2012
- Police assure smooth ride to Auto Expo (Second Lead) - Jan 08, 2012
- Mega-launches, big-ticket announcements at Delhi Auto Expo - Jan 03, 2012
- Auto Expo starts, showing India's growing clout as industry hub - Jan 05, 2010
- 10th Auto Expo to start Tuesday in capital - Jan 04, 2010
- Mahindra Group unveils electric car - Jan 07, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki cars to cost more - Jan 05, 2012
Tags: accessory manufacturers, auto expo, automobiles, best choice, buffs, classy cars, curtains, enthusiasts, excitement, high performance, hyderabad international convention centre, indian automobile industry, international auto show, motorcycles, passion, performance vehicles, showcase, sneak peek, vintage bikes, vintage cars