Audrey Tautou replaces Nicole Kidman as Chanel No. 5 faceMay 7th, 2008 - 5:35 pm ICT by admin
Sydney, May 7 (ANI): French actress Audrey Tautou has replaced Oscar winner Nicole Kidman as the new face of Chanel No. 5 perfume.
The Da Vinci Code star has been roped in to endorse Chanel’s ever-popular perfume.
The perfumes new ad campaign will start off with a short film by Jean-Pierre Jeunet starring Audrey Tautou in the leading role.
After directing Tautou in two films Amelie and A Very Long Engagement, Jeunets ad campaign is their third collaboration.
The short film is scheduled for release in 2009, reports the Sydney Morning Herald. (ANI)
- Kidman dethroned as Chanel's spokesmodel - Apr 24, 2009
- Martin Scorsese directs Chanel ad campaign - Feb 18, 2010
- Audrey not interested in Hollywood success - Jul 11, 2011
- Jodie Foster to preside over France's Cesar Awards next month - Jan 12, 2011
- Audrey Tautou rules out permanent move to Hollywood - Sep 22, 2009
- I want to become a sailor : Audrey Tautou - Jul 15, 2011
- Will Natalie Portman Sport A Spicy Avatar In 'Snow White'? - Sep 25, 2010
- Tautou rules out shifting to Hollywood for ego! - Sep 23, 2009
- James Franco keeps mum on Kidman's 'charmingly juvenile' email-id - Apr 20, 2011
- Audrey Tautou starring as CoCo Chanel in new biopic - Jun 22, 2009
- Natalie Portman denies that she is going to play the lead in Snow White movie - Sep 23, 2010
- 'The Tree of Life' wins 2011 Golden Palm at Cannes - May 23, 2011
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list - Feb 09, 2011
- YRF Entertainment to produce, finance Nicole Kidman-starrer - May 19, 2012
- Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth in new vampire flick - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: ad campaign, amelie, audrey tautou, chanel no 5, collaboration, da vinci code, french actress, jean pierre jeunet, morning herald, new face, nicole kidman, oscar winner, perfume, perfumes, short film, sydney morning herald, two films