Audi Q7 model launched in MumbaiJune 4th, 2009 - 10:25 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 4 (ANI): The German luxury car manufacturer Audi on Thursday launched its new SUV Audi Q5 in Mumbai, following the success of its Q7 model.
The Audi Q5 combines a sports sedan with a Quattro permanent all-wheel drive and has two engine options 2.0 TFSI and 3.0 TDI.
“It is a brand new product. It is not a successor. There was never a compact SUV in any range. Starting from this wide page, the designers have tried to look at what customers really need in that segment and we identified they want sporty SUVS,” Benoit Tiers, MD of Audi India, told reporters after the launch.
Tiers added that the market of SUV segment has seen tremendous growth in India during the last few years.
The Audi Q5 range starts at 38.29 lakh rupees for the 2.0 TFSI and 44.19 lakh rupees for the 3.0 TDI (ex-showroom Mumbai) and will be offered in six colours namely stratos blue, garnet red, ice silver, meteor grey, phantom black and ibis white.
The new Audi Q5 will be available along with the entire Audi model range comprising the new Audi A6, Audi A8, Audi Q7, Audi A4, Audi TT and the super sports car Audi R8 from June 4th, 2009 onwards at 11 dealerships across the country located in Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi. (ANI)
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
- Audi launches business edition of SUV Q5 - Aug 23, 2011
- Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicle - Jun 06, 2012
- Audi launches new A4 model (With Image) - May 03, 2012
- Audi launches upgraded Q7 quattro - Sep 29, 2010
- Audi launches luxury utility vehicle Q5 in India - Jun 04, 2009
- Audi's April sales zoom 98 percent - May 05, 2011
- Audi's October sales rises 208 percent - Nov 08, 2010
- Audi launches sedan A8's new variant - Jul 25, 2011
- Car manufacturer Audi opens showroom in Mumbai - Sep 08, 2010
- Audi's Q4 sales up 107 percent - Apr 01, 2011
- Audi launches the new A6 sedan - Aug 03, 2011
- Audi R8 - super car launched in India - Nov 08, 2008
- German carmakers launch new models in Autoexpo - Jan 05, 2010
- Audi rolls out its latest sports utility vehicle in India - Sep 03, 2009
Tags: a6 audi, a8 audi, audi a4, audi a6, audi a8, audi model, audi q5, audi q7, audi r8, audi tt, car audi, car manufacturer, compact suv, engine options, model range, new audi a6, q7 audi, red ice, silver meteor, tfsi