Another FIR against Sanjay DuttApril 21st, 2009 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Barabanki (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 21 (ANI): Another FIR has been lodged against Bollywood actor and Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Sanjay Dutt for making derogatory remarks against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati.
The Tikaitnagar police station registered an FIR against Dutt for violating Model Code of Conduct.
According to officials, Dutt had said he wanted to give “jadu ki jhappi” to the Chief Minister and made some other remarks, which were “derogatory”.
On April 17, an FIR was registered against Dutt in Pratapgarh for making the same “objectionable and derogatory” remarks against the Chief Minister during an election rally.
“I will give Mayawati a hug and a kiss (jaadu ki jhappi). In her governance there are taps but no water, bulbs but no electricity, and hospitals without beds,” Dutt said. (ANI)
- Jhappi only for Mayawati, pappi for public, says Sanjay Dutt - Apr 24, 2009
- Sanjay Dutt charged for 'jhappi to Mayawati' remark - Apr 02, 2010
- Sanjay Dutt summoned for remarks against Mayawati - Jun 25, 2010
- Sanjay Dutt booked again for remarks against Mayawati - Apr 21, 2009
- Sanjay Dutt calls Mayawati 'sister', apologizes for 'Jhappi' dialogue - Apr 22, 2009
- Warrant issued for Sanjay Dutt's arrest - May 28, 2011
- Munnabhai's 'Gandhigiri' puts him in trouble this timeb - Apr 18, 2009
- Sanjay Dutt in Mayawati trouble for 'jaadu ki jhappi' offer (Second Lead) - Apr 18, 2009
- Sanjay Dutt booked for Mayawati remarks (Lead) - Apr 18, 2009
- Notice against Sanjay Dutt for Mayawati remarks - Apr 18, 2009
- Uttar Pradesh officials working for BSP: Amar Singh - Apr 18, 2009
- Sanjay Dutt, Amar Singh in trouble for 'insulting' Mayawati - May 06, 2009
- Sanjay Dutt gets relief in Uttar Pradesh case - May 04, 2012
- Pester power to make parents cast vote (Poll Prattle) - May 01, 2009
- Raja Bhaiya, Samajwadi Party MP arrested for bid on candidate - Dec 19, 2010
Tags: barabanki, beds, bulbs, chief minister, code of conduct, derogatory remarks, election rally, electricity, fir, governance, hospitals, kiss, model code, police station, pratapgarh, Samajwadi Party, sanjay dutt, taps, uttar pradesh