Angelina Jolies children take French lessonsMay 28th, 2008 - 5:38 pm ICT by admin
Washington , May 28 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has decided to teach her kids how to speak French, in honour of her late mother.
The Academy Award winning actress French mother Marcheline Betrand died of cancer in January 2007 and it seems that the actress wants to keep her memory alive by teaching her children their grandmas language.
Currently, the pregnant actress is living in France with beau Brad Pitt and she is leaving no stone unturned to make her children well acquainted with the language.
“(French is) a second language in the house, although I’m still learning and am not going to attempt any of it here today. My children are starting to speak French, so being here is very good for them and their language, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Us Weekly magazine.
The Mr and Mrs Smith couple is expecting twins. They already have three adopted children Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and biological daughter Shiloh , nearly two. (ANI)
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
Tags: academy award, actress, angelina jolie, angelina jolies children, biological daughter, brad pitt, cancer, expecting twins, french lessons, french mother, honour, language french, living in france, maddox, memory, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, pax, second language, shiloh