Angelina Jolie slips into postnatal depressionSeptember 4th, 2008 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Sept 4 (ANI): Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has apparently slipped into “depression mode”, following the birth of her twins Vivienne and Knox.
According to the National Enquirer, the babies are said to be suffering from colic, a common but largely unexplained condition that causes repeated episodes of excessive and inconsolable crying.
Sources claim that the Tomb Raider star is struggling to cope with the twins constant state of distress and has slip into “depression mode”, raising fears that she may be suffering post-natal depression.
“The 33-year-old has been trying to control her emotions” around her older children Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2, but “her mood swings have been hard on the entire family,” according to the source.
“She has been staying in bed most of the time, all she does is sleep. She has little energy and has to force herself to remember to eat because she is still breast feeding, the Daily Telegraph quoted the source, as telling In Touch magazine.
“She cries at the drop of a hat and laughs at inappropriate times,” the source added. (ANI)
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Angelina Jolie suffering from postnatal depression - Sep 05, 2008
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Enjoy every moment of motherhood, Jolie tells new moms - Jan 20, 2011
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Angelina Jolie pregnant again? - Jan 19, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012