Angelina Jolie planned to quit acting after twins birthOctober 7th, 2008 - 3:45 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 7 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has confessed that after giving birth to twins she was thinking of quitting her acting career.
However, she said that it was partner Brad Pitt, who convinced her to stay.
The 33-year-old actress has claimed that Pitt persuaded her to return to work rather than caring full-time for their six children, reports China Daily.
“We had a big discussion about whether I should go back to work at all, but Brad said it was a part of me as well and it would be alright, so we”re trying to balance it out, she said.
While, the actress has admitted that she wants to expand her family further, she claimed that having so many kids doesnt leave her with much time to spend with Brad, 44.
She explained: “Even if we lock our door the children come knocking.
“We often try to have a bath alone together at the end of the night and sit and talk, but they hear the water and want to jump in.
“But it’’s fun and lovely - the thing about having six is once you get past three or four, it’’s just so crazy anyway that it’’s just more chaos and that’’s OK.” (ANI)
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Jolie gets inner peace from kids - May 14, 2011
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Pitt gets annoyed over family photos - Dec 13, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Does Not Have The Time To Take Bath! - Dec 13, 2010
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie gets free time only in shower - Jul 26, 2010
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011