Angelina Jolie bans Brad Pitt from coming homeAugust 22nd, 2008 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Aug 22 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has reportedly told partner Brad Pitt not to come home, after he left to spend the night at a place owned by U2′’s Bono.
Under the headline, ”Brad storms out,” the latest edition of American celebrity gossip publication In Touch Weekly has reported that Jolie told Pitt “not to bother” returning to their rented Chateau Miraval in Provence, France.
A source has said that the Wanted stars nerves were shattered, and “she has been screaming at Brad over the tiniest things.”
“She has been screaming at Brad over the tiniest things,” the NZPA quoted a source, as telling In Touch Weekly.
The couple had twins on July 12. They also have three adopted children and another that was naturally-conceived.
Representatives for the couple have not commented on the claims. (ANI)
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Pitt buys ponies for kids, horse for Jolie - Sep 02, 2011
- Angelina Jolie Gifts An Olive Tree To Brad Pitt On Valentine's Day - Feb 15, 2010
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Pitt's parents to move in with Brangelina - Feb 21, 2011
- Brangelina sued by former employee - May 13, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt buys motorbike for son - Aug 08, 2012