Amy Winehouses mother-in-law wants her to quit drugs to reunite with hubbySeptember 29th, 2008 - 5:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sep 29(ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouses mother-in-law Georgette Fielder-Civil wants her to quit drugs before she reunites with her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder Civil, after his release.
Blake Fielder-Civil, who is serving a 27-month sentence at Highpoint prison in Suffolk, England for causing actual bodily harm (ABH) and perverting the course of justice, will be released on the condition that he will live with his mother in Nottinghamshire, England.
Georgette claims that her son has already quit drugs, and wants Winehouse to do the same.
“We can support him at home, away from Amy and the London drug dealers, and help him rebuild his life. Now Amy has got to do the same before they can get back together, Contactmusic quoted Georgette Fielder Civil as saying.
Fielder-Civil had declined early release from prison as the agreement meant he would have had to wear an electronic tag and be under a strict 7pm curfew. (ANI)
- Winehouses hubbys early release bid rejected by prison officials - Oct 06, 2008
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Amy Winehouse shocks fans with rude pictures of hubby on Facebook - Sep 17, 2008
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse to enter rehab near her hubbys jail - Aug 20, 2008
- Winehouse, husband Blake neighbours now - Aug 20, 2008
- Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil will remarry, predicts psychic - Jan 25, 2010
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Amy Winehouse considering divorce - Nov 09, 2008
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011