Amy Winehouse trying to guard her PS10m fortune from hubbyNovember 10th, 2008 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 10 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is calling on lawyers to ensure her hubby Blake Fielder-Civil stays away from her 10 million pounds fortune.
The singers father, Mitch, met a legal team to ring-fence his daughters money against Fielder-Civil.
There was panic in her team that Blake could get access to Amys money, the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
That cannot be allowed to happen. Mitch is leading the way but Amy is fully aware of what is happening, the source added.
Winehouse stood by her hubby when he was given 27 months jail for GBH and attempting to pervert justice.
However, Winehouse and her family believe he leaked details of their relationship in return for cash to buy drugs in jail.
Meanwhile, it has emerged that the star is considering a divorce from Fielder-Civil. (ANI)
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse calls on lawyers to guard money from hubby - Nov 10, 2008
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Its official: Amy Winehouse is getting divorced - Jan 14, 2009