Amy Winehouse says meeting prison-returned hubby would be overwhelmingNovember 12th, 2008 - 6:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 12 (ANI): Amy Winehouse, who is yet to meet hubby Blake Fielder-Civil after his prison release and rehab check-in, has revealed that she expects the reunion to be overwhelming.
The Grammy Award-winner, who reportedly fumed over her beau for calling his other woman Sophie Schandorff first post his jail release, said that they are an extremely emotional couple.
Well probably sit on the couch and look at each other and cry when he gets back. Were very soppy, the Sun quoted her as saying.
The Back To Black hit maker, who had allegedly declined to pay Blakes 30,000-pound rehab bill, added: It will be very overwhelming. (ANI)
- Hubbys girlfriend causing Amy Winehouse to reconsider her marriage? - Nov 08, 2008
- Amy Winehouse may dump hubby over calling other woman first - Nov 11, 2008
- Blake Fielder-Civil two-timing Winehouse with German model - Sep 12, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Winehouse refused to pay PS30,000 for hubby Blake Fielder-Civils rehab - Nov 07, 2008
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011