Amy Winehouse fears her nose will fall apartOctober 4th, 2008 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, October 4 (ANI): English singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse is concerned about her nose, fearing it might fall apart.
The singers friend has revealed that the 25-year-old Grammy-winner, known for her string of self-destructive behaviour and drug and alcohol addiction, is admittedly worried of its frailty.
Amy knows that her nose is next to fall apart she admitted to me that it feels weak at the bone, Fox News quoted a source as saying.
The source said: I saw Winehouse at a pub last week and she didn”t look well.
Regarding her nose, she told me, “Yeah, its a problem, but its my problem so leave it.
With that she fell against the DJ stand and seemed to fall asleep. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse not collaborating with Lady Gaga - Jul 31, 2010
- Celebs mourn 'incredible talent' Amy Winehouse's death - Jul 24, 2011
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Winehouse drank herself to death? - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse claims she hasn't used drugs in almost 3 years - Oct 06, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'insults' Zulu king - Aug 06, 2010
- Livid Amy Winehouse says 'Ronson is dead for me' - Sep 20, 2010
- Perry grateful Brand free of heroin addiction - Jul 26, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father wants to set up a rehab center - Aug 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse passes out after 16-hour booze bender - Aug 04, 2010
- Winehouse 'lands in hospital after another booze bender' - May 20, 2009
- Winehouse happy with new beau - Jun 25, 2010