Amy Winehouse denies returning to rehabMarch 27th, 2008 - 4:50 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Singer Amy Winehouse has shot down the reports that shes going back to rehab.
Rumours kicked off after British paper The Sun quoted a source as saying that Winehouses “management had considered flying her to a clinic in Israel, but are now looking further a field. They are assessing a clinic in Cape Town in South Africa.”
Amy’s doing well. She is not going back to rehab at this time,” Usmagazine.com quoted her rep, as saying.
Moreover, after spending two weeks in treatment this past January, Winehouses face was seen covered in scabs, which the British newspaper claimed to be a result of drugs.
“The problem is that her face looks bad because of impetigo it’s not a nice thing, but it’s not related to drugs. It’s a bacterial infection,” the rep added. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga duet rumours are false - Jul 30, 2010
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Gerard Butler out of rehab - Feb 25, 2012
- Days after losing baby, Lily Allen hospitalised again - Nov 07, 2010
- Winehouse's home now a rehab charity - Aug 06, 2011
- Winehouse admits she needs to check into rehab again - Mar 26, 2008
- Lohan gets day pass for Thanksgiving bash - Nov 26, 2010
- Winehouse falls on her face, hospitalised - Apr 28, 2010
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Winehouse not collaborating with Lady Gaga - Jul 31, 2010
- Amy Winehouse Contributes Song In Quincy Jones Tribute Album - Sep 12, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- LiLo 'wanted $10K for staged post-jail pic' - Sep 28, 2010
- Winehouse's life-size statue in Camden? - Jun 08, 2012