Amy Winehouse admits her life is in a messSeptember 27th, 2008 - 2:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 27 (ANI): Troubled English singer Amy Winehouse is apparently emotionally distraught and broke down, for she recently confessed that this isnt a life Im a mess.
The Rehab singer said so while she was comparing herself with her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield, 12.
When I look at Dionne she reminds me of myself. I used to be this little girl who liked Celine Dion and singing, this beautiful sweet girl with innocent dreams, the Mirror quoted her as having said amidst tears to 3am.
Look where I am now. Look what happened to my dreams. This isnt a life Im a mess, look at me.
But this girl has everything ahead of her. Shes so beautiful and she reminds me so much of myself.
This beautiful happy girl, she is so much like I used to be. I dont want to leave her alone. I cant believe what has happened to me. I am so sad, she added.
The Back to Black singer also revealed that her jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, 26, who is serving 27 months for ABH and perverting justice, was much to blame. (ANI)
- Winehouse admits her life is a mess - Sep 27, 2008
- Amy Winehouse helps pop star goddaughter cut slang from songs - Apr 19, 2011
- Peter Andre keen to sing with Winehouse - Jan 20, 2010
- Winehouse blasts goddaughter over Fielder-Civil reconciliation comments - Dec 23, 2009
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Winehouse obsessed with spaghetti - Apr 22, 2011
- Peter Andre keen on duet with Amy Winehouse - Jan 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse is single, says goddaughter - Dec 11, 2009
- No reunion for Winehouse, Blake - Dec 10, 2009
- Celine Dion cancels Las Vegas gigs - Feb 28, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's 'advisor' is her 13yr-old goddaughter - Aug 10, 2009
- Winehouse's label to launch 13yr-old goddaughter's debut album - Sep 21, 2009
- Winehouse determined not to let goddaughter follow her wild ways - Oct 12, 2009
- Winehouse creates record label to launch god-daughter - Sep 21, 2009
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009