Amitabh Bachchan released from hospitalOctober 17th, 2008 - 12:44 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Oct 17 (ANI): Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who was admitted in the Leelavati Hospital last weekend after he complained of stomach pain, was discharged today.
On October 11, his 66th birthday, he was first rushed to Nanavati Hospital after he complained of stomach pain. After undergoing preliminary health tests, he was referred to the Lilavati Hospital.
While being discharged from the hospital, Amitabh, wearing white kurta-pyjama, waved at the waiting media and fans, and headed towards his house along with family members.
Meanwhile, Amitabh thanked all his fans across the nation for their blessings and prayers, who prayed for his speedy recovery.
In November 2005, Amitabh was operated on at Leelavati Hospital after he developed intestinal problems. (ANI)
- Hospital stay could be long: Amitabh tweets as fresh complications arise (Second Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- Big B comes out to greet well-wishers (With Image) - Feb 27, 2012
- Amitabh to be discharged from hospital soon - Feb 20, 2012
- Fresh medical issues have come up, says Amitabh (Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- ''Big B'' admitted to hospital on 66th birthday - Oct 11, 2008
- Fans praying for speedy recovery of ''Big B'' - Oct 12, 2008
- Amitabh likely to undergo another surgery? - Feb 17, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan''s condition stable - Oct 12, 2008
- B-Town prays for Jagjit Singh's speedy recovery - Sep 24, 2011
- Amitabh, Dev Anand pray for Rajnikanth's health - May 19, 2011
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain - Feb 14, 2012
- On birthday, Amitabh Bachchan hospitalised, under observation (Second Lead) - Oct 11, 2008
- Rajesh Khanna is dead (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital (Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Rajinikanth now improving - May 21, 2011
Tags: amitabh bachchan, blessings and prayers, bollywood, family members, health tests, intestinal problems, kurta pyjama, leelavati hospital, lilavati hospital, mumbai, october 11, speedy recovery, stomach pain