Alli Sims, K-Feds comments on Britneys comebackDecember 4th, 2008 - 6:23 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 4 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears comeback receives comments from her ex hubby Kevin Federline and her ex-assistant Alli Sims.
Sims, who had been fired in January after the singer’’s mental breakdown, is not in favour of Spears upcoming world tour as she revealed to In Touch magazine, and has laid the blame on the singers parents.
How can they say Britney is sick and then shove her out on the road, with all that pressure? the New York Daily News quoted her as telling the mag.
They claim she is unable to care for herself, but then theyre pushing her to go back to work.
This isn”t part of her therapy. It’’s a world tour. …It means she won”t be able to see her children. And that will be heartbreaking for Britney, she added.
Federline on the other hand was all for the tour and even told People magazine that he’’s definitely rooting for his ex-wife.
Kevin Federline also got in on the action - with a more positive spin, telling People magazine that he’’s “definitely rooting” for his ex-wife.
Spears, who is still under her father’’s conservatorship, announced her plans for a world tour on December 2, that will kick off in March. (ANI)
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed 'approves of her agent romance' - Jul 29, 2009
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears, Hilton reunite at Hollywood party - Jan 10, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: alli sims, britney spears, conservatorship, favour, feds, hubby, kevin federline, mental breakdown, new york daily news, new york dec, parents, people magazine, pop princess, princess britney, singers, york daily news