All India Bar Examination mandatory for law graduates to practice in IndiaOctober 15th, 2010 - 10:36 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 15 (ANI): The Bar Council of India (BCI) has made All India Bar Examination (AIBE) mandatory for all law graduates, who have passed in the academic year 2009-10 to practice law in India.
The BCI will conduct the AIBE in nine languages across 27 cities in India on December 5.
The BCI is providing preparatory materials (in nine languages) for this examination to all candidates.
The application forms (along with an instruction sheet) are available at all State Bar Councils and at the Bar Council of India in New Delhi.
The candidates can also apply online for the AIBE through www.barcouncilofindia.org.
The last date for submission of application forms is October 31. (ANI)
- Bar Council to hold mandatory test for budding lawyers - Oct 15, 2010
- Bar council to upload budding lawyers' exam results - Mar 14, 2011
- Budding lawyers need to pass test: BCI (Lead) - Jun 02, 2010
- Gujarat law graduates challenge bar council decision - Jun 15, 2010
- Court queries Gujarat bar council on test for budding lawyers - Jun 17, 2010
- Delhi lawyers observe strike on bar council's call - Jul 11, 2012
- Maharashtra, Goa lawyers on strike - Jul 11, 2012
- IGNOU extends last date for admission applications - Jun 20, 2012
- Nationwide lawyers' strike badly hits court proceedings (Roundup) - Jul 11, 2012
- Conditional practicing licence for Gujarat law graduates - Nov 29, 2010
- Lawyers' strike cripples judicial work in northeast - Jul 11, 2012
- IGNOU announces admission for July courses - May 17, 2012
- Delhi High Court lawyers join strike - Jul 12, 2012
- Now, pass test to practise in courts: BCI - Jun 02, 2010
- 1.4 lakh Maharashtra, Goa lawyers join all-India strike (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012