All accused get bail in Mangalore pub attack caseJanuary 31st, 2009 - 8:29 pm ICT by ANI
Mangalore, Jan 31, (ANI): All 27 persons arrested in connection with the Sri Ram Sena attack case in a Mangalore pub, including Pramod Muthalik were released on bail on Saturday.
The accused have been told to report to the Mangalore North police station once a fortnight.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) also questioned Muthalik on Saturday for his alleged link to the Malegaon bomb blast in 2008.
Muthalik, however, said he had not link to that incident.
Sri ram Sena Vice-President Prasad Attavar said the outfit is happy with the incident because of the countrywide publicity it attracted. (ANI)
- Mangalore hooligans get bail, their leader promises to behave (Lead) - Jan 31, 2009
- Mangalore pub attack: Muthalik, 27 supporters get bail - Jan 31, 2009
- Mangalore court rejects Rama Sene chief's bail plea - Jan 30, 2009
- Muthalik sent to judicial custody in pub attack case of Mangalore - Jan 29, 2009
- Court denies bail to Shri Ram Sena chief - Jan 30, 2009
- Action against those inviting Muthalik to Goa: CM - Jul 18, 2012
- Mumbai ATS to probe Sri Rama Sene-Purohit links - Jan 29, 2009
- Army officer refused bail in Malegaon blast case - Nov 10, 2011
- 'Rent-a-riot' Muthalik pays for his fanaticism (Letter from Bangalore) - May 21, 2010
- Karnataka Police arrests Ram Sena leader - Jan 27, 2009
- Ram Sene chief Muthalik attacked in Bangalore - Feb 11, 2010
- No religion for purpose of statecraft: Parrikar - Jun 13, 2012
- Women and Child Development Ministry team sent to Mangalore for pub attack case - Feb 01, 2009
- Muthalik will be arrested if he enters Goa: Parrikar (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Goa CM dismisses Sri Ram Sene chief as inconsequential - Jun 27, 2012