Alan Rickman felt sick and sad after doing sex scenes in Nobel SonNovember 20th, 2008 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): Actor Alan Rickman has said that he felt really sorry for women with whom he had to do love scenes in new film Nobel Son.
Rickman insisted that there was nothing glamorous about the love scenes as he was actually left sickened and saddened after doing them.
In the film, the British star plays a Nobel Prize-winning teacher, who has sex with his graduate students.
“You show up at nine in the morning and you shake the poor womans hand: Hi, nice to meet you, and then you get at it on the desk, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
He added: “Its such a bizarre thing to do. You just move on as quickly as possible. I felt sorry for those women in the sex scenes.” (ANI)
- Ralph Fiennes 'horrifically evil' in latest Harry Potter film - Jun 13, 2010
- Couple makes love in office offering neighbours full view - May 31, 2012
- 'Patang' brings Gujarat's kite flying to Berlinale - Feb 03, 2011
- Clooney's co-star gushes about steamy sex scene - Aug 28, 2010
- Doing sex scene with Stewart was scary: Pattinson - Mar 19, 2012
- Bollywood doesn't reflect our country: Ashim Ahluwalia - Apr 23, 2012
- Tom Felton reveals his hopes and fears in life after Harry Potter - Jun 18, 2010
- It's bad scripts that Raj Kumar Yadav avoids - Jul 12, 2012
- Firth to return to the stage with Betrayal - Mar 28, 2011
- Hollywood stars reveal awkward sex scene moments - Aug 11, 2010
- Alan Rickman playing the wine snob in "Bottle Neck" - May 18, 2009
- I'll miss kids watching my film: Chunky Pandey (With Image) - Jul 17, 2012
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- No more romantic films: Abbas Tyrewala - Jan 13, 2011
- Sex is the price women pay for relationships: Stephen Fry - Oct 31, 2010