Al Pacino gives tips to aspiring actors at Rome film galaOctober 24th, 2008 - 2:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Legendary Hollywood actor Al Pacino, who was honoured at the Rome Film Festival with a Lifetime achievement award, dazed all by his munificence when he gave acting tips to aspiring actors.
The Oscar winning actor, who has acted in many hits, went on to thrill movie fans by giving impromptu coaching information on how to become a successful actor.
“Learn your words, and how to rehearse, and then rehearse. My style is to allow the unconscious to be free, so you don”t censor yourself, the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
The Oscar winner was also appreciated by the mayor Gianni Alemanno for representing Italian-Americans throughout his film career.
“Al Pacino in our image is a star who represents the bridge between Italy and America in a very strong way, the link of brotherhood that there is between the two populations, the mayor said. (ANI)
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Al Pacino to play Joe Paterno - Sep 12, 2012
- Obama felicitates Al Pacino - Feb 16, 2012
- Rome mayor receives bullet through mail - Apr 14, 2011
- Al Pacino honoured at Venice film fest - Sep 06, 2011
- Al Pacino says he was almost fired from 'The Godfather' - Dec 08, 2010
- Rome takes down unpopular Christmas tree - Dec 07, 2011
- Injured Al Pacino gets treatment on movie set - Apr 26, 2012
- Freeman to be honoured with AFI lifetime achievement award - Oct 12, 2010
- Two injured in bomb explosions in Rome (Second Lead) - Dec 23, 2010
- Fire in Rome hospital injures 50 - Nov 06, 2010
- Al Pacino to play Henri Matisse in Deepa Mehta's 'Masterpiece' - Feb 15, 2011
- Vatican warns pilgrims of ticket scams ahead of John Paul II beatification - Apr 11, 2011
- Al Pacino 'dates' Argentinean actress 40 years younger - Apr 16, 2010
- Al Pacino honoured by Actors Fund - May 27, 2011
Tags: acting tips, al pacino, aspiring actors, bridge, brotherhood, daily star, film career, film festival, hollywood, hollywood actor, italian americans, italy, legendary hollywood, lifetime achievement award, london, munificence, oscar winner, populations, rome