Adnan Sami ashamed about police complaintJanuary 31st, 2009 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Jan 31 (ANI): Singer Adnan Sami is ashamed about his wife Sabah filing a police complaint against him for abuse, and termed the incident as the “most humiliating moment” of his life.
He has denied her allegations, saying that he is incapable of violence.
Sabah had registered a non-cognizable offence at the Oshiwara police station on Friday, accusing her singer husband of mental and physical torture.
A police official said that Adnan was summoned to the police station on the grounds of the complaint and was warned against any misbehaviour with his wife in future.
According to a close friend, Adnan’’s relationship is going through a tough time.
The Pakistani singer was married to Zeba Bakhtiar for a short period from whom he had a son Azaan Khan. The marriage did not last for long and he married Dubai-based Sabah Galadari in 2001.
Adnan’’s relationship with his second wife also did not last for long.
However, after three years of separation, Sabah and Adnan married again. (ANI)
- Sabah files for divorce, Adnan gets support from first wife Zeba - Feb 16, 2009
- Let me dance and sing, says Adnan Sami after divorce - Jun 22, 2012
- I'm incapable of any violence: Adnan Sami - Jan 31, 2009
- Adnan Sami: Ex Wife Demands A Share - Jan 04, 2011
- Adnan, Roya ready for parenthood - Aug 27, 2012
- Adnan's house confiscated, ex-wife barges in with lawyer - Jan 04, 2011
- High Drama At Adnan Sami’s Residence On Sunday Afternoon…Ex-Wife Barges In With Lawyer ... - Jan 06, 2011
- Wife files case against singer Adnan Sami - Jan 30, 2009
- Adnan Sami's son bonds well with Salman Khan - Jan 01, 2009
- Adnan Sami marries Afghan-German woman - Apr 03, 2010
- Yes, I'm getting married in Europe: Adnan Sami - Jan 24, 2010
- ED confiscates Sami's properties, imposes Rs 20 lakh fine - Dec 27, 2010
- Yukta Mookhey accuses husband of abusing her - Sep 14, 2012
- Adnan Sami's ex wife's petition seeking his ouster from house dismissed - Oct 27, 2010
- Adnan Sami's wife loses case over property in court - Feb 17, 2009
Tags: adnan sami, allegations, bakhtiar, cognizable offence, marriage, misbehaviour, pakistani singer, physical torture, police complaint, police official, police station, relationship, sabah galadari, second wife, short period, violence