9 out of 10 Brit women take time out to pleasure themselves!December 11th, 2008 - 2:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 11 (ANI): Nine out of ten women are taking time out to pleasure themselves, reveals a new UK research.
The Gossard Big M Survey quizzed more than 1,000 UK women aged 18-30 with an extensive questionnaire to find out all about their sexual attitudes, habits, fantasies and practices and found that more ladies than ever are regularly taking time out for some solo action.
The survey, which clearly shows how womens attitudes and practices have changed over the decades, found that two-thirds of Brit women admit to pleasuring themselves three times a week, with women in London finding the time for four sessions every seven days.
In the survey, 92 percent of women admitted to touching themselves this year, compares with only 74 per cent in 1979 and 62 per cent in 1953.
Its no wonder more and more women are self-pleasuring when you look at how liberated weve become in other areas of our lives and the shot of mood boosting hormones orgasm gives us, the Sun quoted leading womans coach, Jessica Chiver, as saying.
One of the best things about pleasing ourselves is that it gives us more confidence when were intimate with our partners - we communicate better and feel more satisfied which is good for everyone, she added. (ANI)
- Women do cheat when it comes to weighing scales - Nov 23, 2010
- One in 10 Brit women fakes orgasm - Mar 10, 2010
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- Brit women spend more on themselves during Christmas - Dec 03, 2010
- How far women will go to hide their weight! - Nov 22, 2010
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Men think they perform better than they really do in the bedroom - Oct 05, 2010
- 6 in 10 Brit women feel bored because of 'endless housework, dull sex life' - Nov 12, 2010
- 1 in 5 women prefer tasty treat than partner's lips on Valentine's Day - Feb 11, 2011
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- Snoring killing Oz women's sex lives - Oct 07, 2010
- Women spend more on looks than health - Jan 30, 2011
- 1 in 5 Brits wear their undies at least 250 times before buying new ones! - Dec 02, 2010
- Women in 40s have better sex lives - Oct 04, 2010
Tags: 9 out of 10, coach, confidence, decades, fantasies, gossard, hormones, london, orgasm, questionnaire, self pleasuring, sessions, seven days, sexual attitudes, solo action, sun, taking time, three times, two thirds, uk women