25 injured as bus overturns in MaharashtraJune 14th, 2009 - 7:46 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, June 14 (ANI): Atleast 25 persons were injured when the bus they were travelling in turned turtle on the Vile Parle highway in Maharashtra on Sunday. The accident took place at around 5.35 a.m.
There were 35 passengers in the bus who were being taken from Shirdi to Borivli. “We saw the bus turning turtle. There were about 30-35 passengers in it. They all were crying for help. There were ladies and gents. We broke the rear glass of the bus and took the passengers out,” said an eyewitness, Vijay.
All the injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital.
Police said they are investigating the cause of the accident.
- Dozen Tamil Nadu pilgrims hurt - May 10, 2012
- 19 killed in Iran traffic accident - Sep 02, 2012
- Toll rise to 32 in Maharashtra bus accident (Second Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- 14 die in New York tour bus accident - Mar 13, 2011
- Two killed, 37 injured in Kashmir road accident - May 16, 2012
- 30 pilgrims dead in Maharashtra bus accident (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- 34 killed in Afghan bus accident - Aug 20, 2011
- 18 killed in Maharashtra bus accident - May 28, 2012
- Three killed, four hurt in road accident - Aug 03, 2012
- Passenger buses collide in Taiwan tunnel, killing 2 - May 08, 2012
- 30 kids injured in Germany bus accident - Aug 23, 2012
- 16 killed, 21 injured in road accident in Tibet - Mar 15, 2011
- Four from Tripura killed in Meghalaya accident - Nov 11, 2011
- 15 killed in Afghanistan road accident - Nov 12, 2011
- 12 killed in Pakistan road crash - Jan 23, 2011