2 killed, 10 school children injured in UP road accidentApril 25th, 2009 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
Lucknow, Apr 25 (ANI): Two people were killed and ten school children injured when a bus in which they were travelling collided with another bus on Faizabad road this morning.
According to police, the accident occurred when the bus carrying students of the La Martiniere School collided with the public roadways bus.
One of the children and the driver of the school bus died on the spot,
The injured are undergoing treatment at the Lohia Hospital. Of the ten injured children, the condition of one was stated to be critical.
According to eyewitnesses, both buses were overspeeding.
Police have launched a search for the bus driver, who escape from the site of the accident. (ANI)
- Two killed, 10 schoolchildren injured in road accident - Apr 25, 2009
- Two students killed, 10 missing as bus falls into canal - Feb 28, 2012
- Teacher dies, 40 students injured as bus overturns - May 05, 2011
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Accidents kills six in Assam - May 23, 2012
- 14 students injured as school bus overturns - Aug 14, 2010
- Four children killed as school bus-train collide - Jul 30, 2012
- Two students killed as truck rams into school bus - Jan 28, 2011
- Eight dead as vehicle slams into bus in UP - Apr 21, 2012
- 10 children hurt as tempo hits school van - Nov 22, 2010
- Seven killed in two Bengal road accidents - May 28, 2012
- China to punish obstruction of school bus - Apr 11, 2012
- 30 students hurt in Uttar Pradesh accident - Nov 12, 2010
- Eight school kids injured in accident - Mar 28, 2012
- 25 hurt as school bus overturns - Sep 29, 2011