16 dead, 30 injured in Madhya Pradesh road accidentFebruary 17th, 2009 - 12:54 pm ICT by ANI
Agral (Madhya Pradesh), Feb 17 (ANI): Sixteen persons were killed and 30 others were injured on Tuesday morning in a tractor-truck collision that took place near Agral village, about 20 km away from the district headquarters.
The Thandla-bound tractor collided with the truck while on its way to Meghnagar, said Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Ramesh Chandra Burra.
The victims were going to Meghnagar to attend a marriage party.
All the injured have been admitted to the Jhabua district hospital. (ANI)
- 16 die in Uttar Pradesh accident - May 19, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Seven killed in road accident in Madhya Pradesh - Dec 13, 2011
- 7 killed, 16 injured in Bengal accident - Jun 09, 2012
- Three killed in Chhattisgarh road accident - Jan 21, 2011
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- 18 killed in Uttar Pradesh bus-mini truck crash - May 31, 2012
- 13 people from Madhya Pradesh killed in two accidents - Apr 06, 2012
- Major train accidents in the last six years - Jul 07, 2011
- Nine killed as tempo rams into truck - Nov 30, 2011
- Four killed, 10 injured as trucks collide - Jan 11, 2011
- Seven killed in Haryana accident - Apr 25, 2012
- 14 killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Eight killed in Chhattisgarh van-truck collision - May 11, 2011
- Five killed in accident - Apr 15, 2010