123Greetings new, faster web site enhances user experienceOctober 3rd, 2008 - 8:59 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Oct 03 (ANI/Business Wire India): 123Greetings, the world’’s leading provider of e-cards, today unveils a new and improved web site that loads faster, enhances the user experience and streamlines the card selection process so that users can search for the most appropriate personal expression in less time.
The new, cleaner look and feel of the site also incorporates all the features of state-of-the-art Web 2.0 technology, such as social proofing, which rates the most popular e-cards sent by users. 123Greetings has also eliminated all obtrusive pop-up and pop-under advertising.
The improvements we”ve made to 123Greetings.com are in alignment with our passion to provide our 120 million unique users with an enhanced user experience to make it as easy as possible to send e-cards conveniently to their loved ones in the least amount of time, said 123Greetings Founder Arvind Kajaria.
As the world moves even faster and demands on our time increase, the improvements to 123Greetings.com will help time-strapped consumers to include our quality content in the personal expressions they send, he added.
The features now available at 123Greetings.com (http://www.123greetings.com) include:
– A new Web 2.0-driven five-star rating system tells consumers which ecard designs are most popular with users, based on the number of ecard views and ecards sent.
– An expanded offering of ecard designs, graphics, photographs, messages and music for the more than 3,000 categories of special events and everyday occasions.
– Easier navigation that gives users a more comprehensive view of their ecard choices on one screen; users no longer are required to click through several pages to send an ecard.
– A “Thumbs-up” rating system enables consumers to comment on a card’’s relevancy.
– Elimination of all obtrusive pop-up or pop-under advertising makes a visit to 123Greetings more enjoyable.
The new features are also user-friendly for advertisers of 123Greetings. Advertising is above the fold and at premium positions, said Arvind Kajaria. It supports rich media ad units which provide marketers an opportunity to communicate their messages innovatively to our loyal and dedicated users.
The improved 123Greetings.com was in beta testing for more than a month before the launch. Users were generous in their praise of the improvements, offering compliments on the web site design, layout, e-card offerings and quality content, as well as the elimination of pop-ups. (ANI)
Tags: 123greetings, alignment, amount of time, art web, arvind, business wire, card selection, e cards, ecard, ecards, enhanced user experience, five star rating, kajaria, new features, personal expression, personal expressions, quality content, relevancy, screen users, selection process