10 officers transferred in UP administrative reshuffleNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:39 am ICT by admin
The Managing Director (MD) of the UP State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC), Sudhir Mahadev Bobade, has been made MD of the UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC).
He replaces Rajiv Kapoor, who will now be the MD of the UP Power Corporation. The incumbent MD of the UP Power Corporation, Avnish Kumar Awasthi, has been shifted to State Irrigation Department as Secretary.
Current, Irrigation Secretary Shambhu Nath Shukla will be MD of UPSRTC and CEO, Noida Balwainder Kumar has been made Principal Secretary (Social Welfare).
Principal Secretary of Social Welfare Ram Kumar has been shifted to Rural Engineering Services Department.
Commissioner Food and Civil Supplies K S Ataoria and Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) Vice Chairman Harbhajan Singh have exchanged places. (ANI)
- Akhilesh rejigs bureaucracy, 30 officials transferred - Mar 19, 2012
- Noida gets second CEO in two days - Nov 02, 2011
- CBI arrests ex-official in health scheme scam - Jan 07, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh engineer owns assets worth Rs.100 crore - Feb 26, 2011
- Shifting of officials continues in UP - Mar 31, 2012
- Maya's favoured officials dumped - Mar 29, 2012
- Akhilesh transfers 1,000 bureaucrats in 24 days - Apr 09, 2012
- Eight IAS officials transferred in UP - Jul 20, 2012
- 33 IPS officers shifted in UP, power chief also booted out - Jul 31, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh initiates work on freight corridor - Jun 02, 2012
- 12 IAS transferred in UP - Mar 27, 2012
- Delhi Metro to reach Mohan Nagar in Ghaziabad - Jul 12, 2011
- UP government transfers 109 officials - Apr 07, 2012
- CBI arrests three in NRHM scam - Jan 06, 2012
- Top Kashmir bureaucrat shifted for row with legislator - Mar 31, 2011
Tags: engineering services department, harbhajan singh, industrial development corporation, irrigation department, lucknow development authority, mohinder singh, noida, power corporation, principal secretary, ram kumar, rural engineering, sankar, social welfare, state industrial, transport corporation, upsidc, upsrtc, urban planning department