007 Daniel Craig hates being stared at!March 28th, 2008 - 1:16 pm ICT by admin
London, Mar 28 (ANI): If theres one thing that 007 Daniel Craig doesnt like, it would be being stared at.
The actor, in an interview with Empire magazine, revealed that he has come to identify with his Flashbacks of a Fool character Joe Scott who drives himself into a corner.
“Joe has driven himself into a corner, and I kind of relate to that. I can understand wanting to hide away from everything, because people seem to be staring. It does get you down,” the Mirror quoted him, as saying.
Craig will be seen as the suave British spy once again when the new movie Quantum of Solace hits theatres later this year.
British fans will get to see the movie a few days before the rest of the world, for the pic is set to be released in the country on October 31, instead of the earlier date of Nov 7.
The movie will see Bond searching for the man responsible for his ladylove Vesper Lynds death in Casino Royale. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig bares all in Flashbacks of a Fool - Nov 04, 2008
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig Passionate About Third Bond Movie - Aug 16, 2010
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- 'Kings of Leon' to record new James Bond theme song - Jun 24, 2011
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Record-breaking Bond opening gathers mixed reviews - Nov 03, 2008
- Heineken extends partnership with James Bond films - Feb 09, 2012