UP health scam: CBI conducts massive search operationFebruary 25th, 2012 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Feb 25 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Saturday conducted searches at 27 places across 12 cities in Uttar Pradesh in connection with the multi-crore-rupee National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam.
While CBI sleuths swooped on 25 places in Lucknow alone, five raids were carried out in Varanasi, Meerut, Ballia and Bahraich Friday.
With eight FIRs having already been lodged in what is described as a Rs.8,000 crore scam, the total number of criminal cases registered so far has reached 12.
- UP health scam: CBI launches massive search operation - Feb 24, 2012
- Fresh raids by CBI in UP's multi-billion NRHM scam (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- NRHM case: Former UP minister, BSP legislator arrested (Lead) - Mar 03, 2012
- CBI arrests ex-official in health scheme scam - Jan 07, 2012
- UP gives go ahead to prosecution of tainted doctors, officials - Aug 27, 2012
- NRHM scam: CBI raids senior IAS officer - Jan 19, 2012
- Former UP minister arrested in NRHM case - Mar 03, 2012
- UP's food scam: CBI raids 12 places in Lucknow - Apr 21, 2012
- NRHM scam: CBI raids 60 places, ex-BSP minister under scanner (Lead) - Jan 04, 2012
- High Court refuses relief to Uttar Pradesh NRHM scam accused - Apr 12, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh healthcare scam: Engineer shoots himself (Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- NRHM scam: CBI arrests ex-CMO in Lucknow - May 07, 2012
- NRHM scam: CBI raids 45 places, ex-BSP man under scanner - Jan 04, 2012
- NHRM scam: CBI raids in UP, Gujarat - Aug 30, 2012
- Mayawati accuses central government in NRHM scam - Feb 26, 2012