UAE approves 126 new drugsJune 9th, 2012 - 10:11 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, June 9 (IANS/WAM) The UAE has approved the use of 126 new drugs to treat patients, it was announced Saturday.
The health ministry said the drugs are approved after thorough studies. They will used to treat tumors, diabetes, high blood pressure, sclerosis, allergy and arthritis.
Amin Al Amiri, a health official, said some of the drugs were approved for the first time. A committee at the ministry also approved the prices of 133 drugs.
- UAE to reduce prices of 115 pharmaceutical drugs - Nov 10, 2011
- UAE ministry warns against fake herbal products - Mar 04, 2012
- UAE allocates $81 mn for buying medicines - Apr 08, 2011
- UAE approves new veterinary products - Feb 27, 2012
- UAE starts bus tour to sensitise people about diabetes - Oct 29, 2010
- Workshop on maritime law held in Dubai - Jun 27, 2012
- More Emirates flights to Saudi Arabia - Jun 27, 2012
- UAE, Albania to enhance economic cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- Dubai launches new education initiative - Jun 27, 2012
- 21 Arab films at Baghdad fest - Sep 21, 2011
- UAE emirate launches Quran website - Aug 12, 2012
- UAE issues new rules for egg import - Aug 09, 2011
- UAE hospital provides health care to Pakistani children - Oct 06, 2010
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- UAE, Cote d'Ivoire sign air services agreement - Dec 07, 2011