Suspected swine flu case in ChandigarhJune 11th, 2009 - 1:28 am ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, June 10 (IANS) A suspected case of swine flu came to light here Wednesday, an official said.
The blood samples of a 50-year-old patient who showed symptoms of swine flu here Wednesday, were sent to Delhi, the official at the General Multi-Specialty Hospital said.
The patient, who was in Thailand since June 4 and returned Monday, has been showing the symptoms of the flu. “He had a severe throat infection and high fever,” the official told IANS.
“The patient has been admitted in a separate ward in the hospital,” he added.
“The family members of the patient were also examined but they did not show any symptoms of the virus,” said the official.
- Senior citizen dies of swine flu in Lucknow - Aug 22, 2012
- Five more swine flu cases in Lucknow - Aug 23, 2012
- Swine flu death toll in Delhi 52 - Sep 15, 2010
- Chandigarh doctor tests positive for swine flu - Oct 17, 2009
- Swine flu patients swell to 56 in Lucknow - Sep 03, 2012
- Chandigarh man dies of swine flu - Aug 28, 2010
- 41 infected with bird flu in Thailand - Jun 20, 2012
- Chandigarh gets fifth swine flu case - Jul 31, 2009
- 54 more cases of swine flu in Delhi - Sep 01, 2010
- One dies of swine flu in Delhi - Aug 31, 2010
- One dies of swine flu in Delhi - Aug 25, 2010
- Two more swine flu deaths in Delhi, toll 33 - Sep 04, 2010
- Research for Congo virus antidote on: Health expert - Jan 23, 2011
- Chandigarh gets positive swine flu case - Jul 28, 2009
- Swine flu reported in Himachal - Apr 05, 2012